Sunday 16 March 2014

Lets Begin

Hi!!!! you stupendous cum fantabulous people who think movies are not waste of time but something that
-makes you feel relieved off…
-that gets you out of your routine…
-makes u feel high…
-a booster…
Buts that’s not the only things movies can get you into…

Imagine you all movie buffs, walking into a party and someone asked you, “Hey who is the actor in the movie ‘Two Hands’” and you reply; “Ohh! I guess I missed this one”.

Some of the finest movies from the time it started have never reached its audience… sexual abuse, harrowing tale of heroin addiction, black-and-white animated, negative reviews, indie thriller, no mainstream appeal, no proper theatrical release are some of the excuses that got the distributor to take the bus.

Here in this blog, I am not going to show off my writing skills which I feel is below average neither impressed someone that I own a blog (she already knows it’s free) but yes, a long time aspiration to tell my friends and friends of theirs that here is the list of some amazing movies which I thought you missed it.

So take a back seat and enjoy some of the unheard or some of the movies which was not much talked about…

No comments:

Post a Comment